I've been tagged three times in the last week or so, and considering my amazing ability to slack on these type of things, I knew I had to do a post pretty damn quick. I'm a meme killer, so I won't be tagging anyone for these...breathe a sigh of relief, or pretend I tagged you and have at one of them!
From Tschoerchda, 'Four Things':
Four jobs you’ve had in your life:
Four movies you could watch over and over:
Four places you’ve lived:
Four tv shows you love to watch:
Four of your favorite foods:
Four albums you can’t live without:
Four places you’d rather be: (can you tell it's almost dinner time?)
From Ilva, 'Cookbooks':
How many cookbooks do you own?
Which cookbook is the one you bought most recently?
The Kitchen Diaries by Nigel Slater.
Which cookbook is the one you read most recently?
Cooking Like Mummyji by Vicky Bhogal.
Name five cookbooks which mean a lot to you:
From Jeanne, 'Too Much Information' (10 little-known or random facts about me):
1. I'm double jointed.
2. I can't wear most wool. I actually get itchy just being close to it. Funny enough, cashmere's o.k.
3. I'm a good mimic.
4. I worked as a figure model for art classes at my college.
5. I flunked out of college.
6. I was a 'Happy Birthday Girl' (the "i") onstage for Jon Bon Jovi's 28th birthday.
7. I wanted to change my name to Naomi in the 7th grade.
I've never eaten beets. I don't know why.
9. I wish I could sing really well.
10. I hate it when a character in a movie says, "Hey, you." and another responds, "Hey, yourself."
Between my bio and these memes, I'm guessing that everyone now knows more about me than is strictly necessary. I don't know whether that's a good or a bad thing!